Welcome To The Bamboo Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To The Bamboo Forest

Home of Panda Nation United

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Feast Is Ruined!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pandaEXPRESS

pandaEXPRESS

The Feast Is Ruined! Empty
PostSubject: The Feast Is Ruined!   The Feast Is Ruined! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:42 am

Alright, and so it begins.

We did alright when patron went ole mexican't on us and had a crashed computer for 9 years, playing only scoutzknifez, even though that level gave me a migraine.

We made it when i went missing in action for a month whilst moving cross country.

We made it when i didn't have a mic, and we still became friends while i could only type.

We did fine when homo panda went super homo.

And ya know what guys?

We'll be fine as all of our lives change. Summer is always a time of fun and freedom, but it doesn't have to end.

We will prevail (blah blah, ID4 speech can go here)

All i gotta say is just keep in contact, play with your hearts and minds, and forever love each other. even in the butts.

love you all

-the one and only, express
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jayrelofellow
KrosMoPanDa

The Feast Is Ruined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Feast Is Ruined!   The Feast Is Ruined! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:06 pm

That was really touching. I'll keep to touch. The feast have yet to be ruin. I'll be busy, but I'll still have time for you hot studs. Email me from time to time if you feel the need to vent or whatever your boring lives bring you. Mine is pretty boring. All I do is hang out with my girl and have sex with her and the other.....um...Time to find something else to do. I'm going to buy a new car in 2007. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down

The Feast Is Ruined!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To The Bamboo Forest :: Information :: Welcome-
Jump to: