Welcome To The Bamboo Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To The Bamboo Forest

Home of Panda Nation United

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i thinker that we have problems'er

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pandaEXPRESS

pandaEXPRESS

i thinker that we have problems'er Empty
PostSubject: i thinker that we have problems'er   i thinker that we have problems'er Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:14 am

um, so,

whore, express, kim, homo, ions showed up.

krosmo let us know he would be absent.

where were the rest of you?

hrm.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jayrelofellow
Íšäáç

Íšäáç

PostSubject: Re: i thinker that we have problems'er   i thinker that we have problems'er Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:59 pm

What was the server?
Back to top Go down
Pandawhore
Admin
Pandawhore

PostSubject: Re: i thinker that we have problems'er   i thinker that we have problems'er Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:17 pm

Íšäáç wrote:
What was the server?
Well first of all you were suppose to be on steam. practice was at Sped's server. But you wouldnt have known that since the majority of the clannies aren't even active on the forums. for those who are active, you are now on the active roster for scrimming. For those who aren't, well come around next week. Isaac, i was expecting you to be late, but not even showing up. =[ painful. lol
Back to top Go down
https://pandanationunited.variousforum.com
pandaEXPRESS

pandaEXPRESS

PostSubject: Re: i thinker that we have problems'er   i thinker that we have problems'er Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:55 pm

Pandawhore wrote:
Íšäáç wrote:
What was the server?
Well first of all you were suppose to be on steam. practice was at Sped's server. But you wouldnt have known that since the majority of the clannies aren't even active on the forums. for those who are active, you are now on the active roster for scrimming. For those who aren't, well come around next week. Isaac, i was expecting you to be late, but not even showing up. =[ painful. lol

what do you expect, he's black.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jayrelofellow
Pandawhore
Admin
Pandawhore

PostSubject: Re: i thinker that we have problems'er   i thinker that we have problems'er Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:22 pm

pandaEXPRESS wrote:
Pandawhore wrote:
Íšäáç wrote:
What was the server?

what do you expect, he's black.
I was hinting on that but thank you for bringing up the race. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://pandanationunited.variousforum.com
KimcheeGoneLesbian

KimcheeGoneLesbian

PostSubject: Re: i thinker that we have problems'er   i thinker that we have problems'er Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:34 pm

yah sry about not posting on here but just bc i dont doesnt mean i look at it x.x im on most of the day on steam so i dont think it'll be much of a problem for me its just when school starts thats ganna be the problem for me (which is starting next monday T-T)
Back to top Go down
KrosMoPanDa

PostSubject: Re: i thinker that we have problems'er   i thinker that we have problems'er Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:37 pm

I'll be there the next time you guyz need me. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i thinker that we have problems'er   i thinker that we have problems'er Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i thinker that we have problems'er
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To The Bamboo Forest :: Information :: Practice-
Jump to: