Welcome To The Bamboo Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To The Bamboo Forest

Home of Panda Nation United

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something that might be helpful

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandawhore
Admin
Pandawhore

Something that might be helpful Empty
PostSubject: Something that might be helpful   Something that might be helpful Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:39 pm

Just a little bit ago, i started to play css. its been like 3 days since i actually played more then 20 minutes and i been watchin alot of CSS frag videos on youtube. but i notice in on video whenever this CSS player killed somebody, the ragdoll animation would then disapear, instead of colapsing. So I asked some people at the Dust 2 pub, and i got the command for it in console. Its kinda like a baby step to those who spray alot and dont keep track on the kills, very helpful.

Command is: cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 0

as you can tell it does work. Cause i ended up with a 13-3 score.

P.S. i also got a knife that round if you look at the kill tracker=p
Something that might be helpful KNIFe
Back to top Go down
https://pandanationunited.variousforum.com
KrosMoPanDa

PostSubject: Re: Something that might be helpful   Something that might be helpful Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:59 pm

So you're saying. If I put in that command, the bodies would disappear after I kill them? How does that improve my kills?
Back to top Go down
homopanda

homopanda

PostSubject: Re: Something that might be helpful   Something that might be helpful Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:18 pm

it absolutly doesnt, hes jest a dumb azn..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soldiefromhell
Pandawhore
Admin
Pandawhore

PostSubject: Re: Something that might be helpful   Something that might be helpful Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:46 pm

homopanda wrote:
it absolutly doesnt, hes jest a dumb azn..

lol no. im sayin it helps you keep you focus on what to aim for. Like for example. T's goin to b, and they flooded the tunnel and they start moving in. When you pick a guy off, instead of sayin his body starting to rag out, it just disapears and gives u the chance to kill the guy behind him.

This also helps when ur teammate infront if you dies and instead of his body blockin ur view, it just disapears.
Back to top Go down
KimcheeGoneLesbian

KimcheeGoneLesbian

PostSubject: Re: Something that might be helpful   Something that might be helpful Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:30 pm

....i dont see any improvements in the score lol!
Back to top Go down
KrosMoPanDa

PostSubject: Re: Something that might be helpful   Something that might be helpful Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:26 pm

It actually worked for me. I was playing on Iceworld, noob map, and two CT was standing back to back. I killed both of them in 2 shots. The body disappears the moment I killed the first one allowing me to see the guy behind him. Normally in that situation, the 2nd guy would own me becuz I wouldn't be able to see him as quickly as the 2nd CT guy. Imagine you're in a dark room and this happens. That command is very helpful. Thanx a ton.
Back to top Go down
pandaEXPRESS

pandaEXPRESS

PostSubject: Re: Something that might be helpful   Something that might be helpful Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:18 pm

KrosMoPanDa wrote:
It actually worked for me. I was playing on Iceworld, noob map, and two CT was standing back to back. I killed both of them in 2 shots. The body disappears the moment I killed the first one allowing me to see the guy behind him. Normally in that situation, the 2nd guy would own me becuz I wouldn't be able to see him as quickly as the 2nd CT guy. Imagine you're in a dark room and this happens. That command is very helpful. Thanx a ton.

yeh, cause i play cs in a lot of dark rooms.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jayrelofellow
KimcheeGoneLesbian

KimcheeGoneLesbian

PostSubject: Re: Something that might be helpful   Something that might be helpful Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:55 pm

dude who doesnt i mean common we all like ruining our vision FTW
Back to top Go down
Pandawhore
Admin
Pandawhore

PostSubject: Re: Something that might be helpful   Something that might be helpful Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:21 pm

Niggas.
Back to top Go down
KrosMoPanDa

PostSubject: Re: Something that might be helpful   Something that might be helpful Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:05 am

damn skippy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something that might be helpful   Something that might be helpful Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something that might be helpful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To The Bamboo Forest :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: